he climbin in you cabinets, snatchin yo untensils up. tryna take em so you bettah hide ya pots, hide ya pans. I clearly need to give up on med school and become a rapper
wordsthatididntsay, ladies and gents. Tour dates and locations to be announced.
wordsthatididntsay replied to your post: Zutano baby clothes are trying to kill my wallet….
Buy ALL the cute baby clothes.
I totally should. too bad ONE fleece suit ranges from $40-50 and I also like to eat dinner on a regular basis. An elf fleece suit IN EVERY COLOR AND PATTERN WITH BOOTIES AND MITTENS AND HATS TO MATCH would require me to have a paypal donation page or link to my amazon wishlist or in general take up begging next to freeway onramps or whatever. I can’t even really justify one. They’re adorable, but the twins we know handed down 12 fleece pajama sets. We ain’t hurtin’ for warmth.
Sitting in the car because the little needs a good nap. Poor kiddo passed out approximately 30 seconds after we got in the car. He was so good for most of brunch!
@wordsthatididntsay- I had a seasonal veggie hash and grits. It was amazing and a half. If the vicarious calories had transferred to, there would totally have been some fried chicken on a waffle.
Still- carrots, parsnips, potatoes, kale, pumpkin all fried together. Maybe the vicarious vitamins will get through ;)
Love the GL t-shirt! My hubby and I are big fans…
I highly approve of the green lantern shirt/onesie. I’m such a proud auntie!
He is definitely showing early signs of indomitable will. And he’s clearly the light of our lives! thinkgeek.com. adorable onesies for nerdy parents.
- I lived in the middle of NW Trek: A Wildlife Park for 4 months during my junior year of college. There’s nothing quite like being 30 miles from anywhere and surrounded by the howls of wolves and coyotes.
- I have a bachelor’s degree in biology focusing on zoology. I came to the premed game really late, but it turned out I’d already taken the pre-reqs while pursuing my veterinary med/ zookeeper passions.
- I’ve sung in competition in Portland, OR; Seattle, WA; San Diego, CA, and Las Vegas, NV. I’m a jazz trained alto and a classically trained soprano.
- I did theater throughout high school and college. Yes, one of Those people.
- I love climbing trees.
- I wear a tiara every year on my birthday. This is mostly so that other people know to make a fuss over me.
- Ritual, pomp, parties, circumstance… all are pretty much my favorite. I bust out my fine china for just about any reason. I’ve thrown masquerades, tea parties, multi-course dinners, orchestrated balls, weddings, fundraisers, can fold a cloth napkin into a myriad of useful shapes, and have read several books on etiquette.
- I can set a place with 4 forks, 3 spoons, 2 knives, 3 goblets, and 4 plates in about 2 minutes total. I use a ruler to make sure the silverware is spaced correctly when the need arises.
- I’m a pop culture idiot. Thank goodness for tumblr. I get a lot more jokes now.
- I’m a nerd in every aspect except actually fitting in with nerds. I love firefly, GoT, Stardust, NOTW, Eureka, Zelda, and so on and so forth, but I never quite get nerdy enough to initiate D&D or magic the gathering (though I’ll play if everyone else wants to), I’ve never finished a video game (except super mario brothers 1 and crash bandicoot) , I like settlers of catan, but only once in a while…and so on.
Someday I hope to cultivate a gathering of near-nerds like myself.
Now, tag! You’re it! The rules are to state 10 random facts about yourself. Then, go to your
ten five favorite blogs who haven’t already done this this round already and tell them that they are it! :) alternatively, I’m bad at directions and just tagged my top 5 directly on this post. Also, please don’t be offended if you’re not on this list this time, I objectively typed in the first five people that came to mind (wordsthatididntsay, tachycardictendancies, weirdmomrealness, whenrobotsreproduce, clareithromycin) and I saw posts from all of them right before I saw this message I love you all equally mostly. No drama rama here!